Introduction
I've finally done it! I've started my own blog.
I do not know how much of my life I wish to reveal, nor which course this blog is going to take.
What I can tell you is that I am a lover of wine, fashion, the outdoors and I have a new love for watching series'. Revenge is the best! What amazing ones are out there? Obvi I'm into rom-coms and other lovey dovey stuff! But I do like some drama here and there.
In a months time I will be unemployed, I'm moving to Joburg, so will be sponging off my sister until I get something permanent. Actually being unemployed is such a terrible word, lol. I'll be freelancing!
I won't lie it took some long, hard thinking, sleepless nights and migraines to get to that decision but I have made it and will hopefully update you guys. I'm currently in CT but hey, I also want a chunk of that gold mchana, kunzima eKapa! Especially in my field. But ke, I don't regret my three to four years here because I've gotten some invaluable experience through internships (for two years, with no income) at some amazing magazines, then finally I got the job I am currently holding. Amazing people, I should add; haven't even fully drafted my resignation letter. What do you think I should say?
Anyway my friend named the blog for me, she has been bugging me to do it for the longest time. Thanks Vuyo.
So stay tuned to more of what's popping in Koko's life.
xx
Ths is amazing my frnd_proudness qhaaa,blows kisses
ReplyDeleteI love you Nthekgi!!
Delete