Saturday, 16 November 2013

Keeping afloat


Why, hello fellow followers of my life’s happenings.
Sorry I haven’t updated in a while, I’ve been trying to keep afloat under my ever- changing life. Being busy is a blessing so no whining or self- pity on my side.

To put my life into perspective; I’d say, I’m becoming.

Someone asked me what my blog is about the other day, whether it has a focus point. I said “no, it’s just about my life, very random”. He looked at me strangely and asked if I don’t find that conceited or boring, whether I would consider entertaining my readers. I told him “not really, no”. Then he called me a hippie. I shrugged it off! People and their opinions, ugh.

Anywaaaay, it’s occurred to me that people always need positive reinforcement in whatever they are striving to achieve. You would be amazed at how your life changes if you tell a person how good they are at something. The favour will be returned, trust me.
So a while back Morgan Freeman was on mama Oprah’s Next Chapter… I picked up some interesting teachings from him that I want to share with you. The context is obviously on his success in showbiz and what has gotten him to where he is.
Keep your panties on coz “this is biiiiiggg” *said in mama O’s voice*


1 Follow your own muse
2 Hold onto your principles

3 The tallest tree must also be cut down

4 Confidence rears her beautiful head when glory … (I don’t know what he said after this but it was so great, I pondered and forgot to finish taking notes- use your imagination people)


5 Be irreplaceable

6 Create an everlasting partnership

7 Realise your dream

8 Listen and observe 

9 Be at peace with yourself, you are as important as the stars

Later lovers! Wishing you light, peace, love and compassion; go out there and succeed.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment